Saturday, August 17, 2013

 
 
 
 


Sometimes you have to experience darkness .
This cave was blacker than black as I continued going deeper into it. At first, upon entering, I felt uncomfortable in the "not knowing". As my eyes continued to adjust to the darkness, my discomfort became curiosity and as black as I thought this cave was...I could see all of the beauty held within it. It took time to see...to feel. I had to really "look" and "absorb" for this experience was deep and affected my inner being or knowing. As soon as I turned back towards the entrance, I was captured in the brilliance of the light streaming into the cave. The light...that's where I was comfortable. There is a saying and I don't know who first said it and this is not word for word, it goes something like this, "Sometimes you have to decide to be uncomfortable for as long as it takes in order to grow"
 
Make it a great one!

2 comments:

  1. I like this Nancy. (Jolean is letting me write with her blogspot) It says to me that you must experience the unknown, because the light will always lead you back to you.
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Blessings....Chad :)

    ReplyDelete