Sunday, July 21, 2013

I am a fan person...I love having my doors and windows open to all that surrounds me. That connection continually fills my spirit. It's part of the awe and joy in my day. Yesterday was hotter and more humid than I ever remember. (The air was already oppressive before I put my feet on the floor.) Our walk (me and the "girls") - well...it was more like sniffing around a broader area. I walked the "girls" to the boat ramp and down to the water's edge. They got their feet wet but the smells from the rocky area called them and that's where they explored. We headed back to the house finding relief under the fans. Another storm blew through quickly...this time we lost power. Once it rolled passed and the rain stopped, I opened the sliders and the cool air exploded into the room.  This is exactly what we were hoping for...I sat on the bench, both "girls" laying on the floor in front of the door being entertained by the fireworks that are now lighting the sky. Our day ended in gratitude. Make it a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment